Sunday 23 February 2014

Photograph Manipulation

When I had the image cut out and put onto the front cover, there were a few things I needed to change in the picture to make it look more appealing due to the features and lighting that didn't come out that well as planned. What I decided to do was use the stamp tools to go over some face features and then use the contrast and brightness to create an effect on the image to make it look more lighter and appealing as I received some feedback from some apart of the audience saying out the image looked dull in the beginning, so after playing around with the brightness and contrast I came to this conclusion also after making the face more smoother.

Before:


After: (settling the brightness and contrast of the image)


No comments:

Post a Comment