Sunday 23 February 2014

Front Cover Target Audience Feedback


Since I completed the front cover for my magazine, I decided to interview a few of those who took part in my survey and those who are apart of the target audience to see what their thoughts were on the magazine.

"Rapper named Content" - The front cover of "Up" Magazine is a very well designed page. The theme of the work is easily seen throughout the cover, from top to the bottom. On each side you see titles and stories that captivate the reader, therefore you want to read more and find out what's going on in the lives of rappers.

"Viewer 2 (Didn't want name mentioned)" - From what I saw before as the draft plan to what I see now, it looks like the plan has worked out very well! I love how you've added a better font for the masthead to make it look more rough and realistic for rap rather than having something smooth and soft which is more related towards pop. Also the effected used on the text such as shades, italics and boldness all work well with the magazine. One thing about the magazine is that you should space out the text a bit more from the length, it's always good to have some negative feedback to fix up from! :)

"Viewer 3 (Didn't want name mentioned)" - Looks nearly as professional as XXL would have their magazines!! I really like the image of the artists as it looks really appealing with the eyes looking right at me. It somehow automatically drags me in and draws my attention. Another good thing is the logo in the background the way it's been placed behind the image of the artist makes it look more original rather than it being in front. The price always looks very consuming for a magazine like that. So a job well done to this!

"James (a friend)" - Dude, how long did this take to make?? It looks so well organised and prepared, I honestly love rap and this looks like the suitable magazine for me and my needs when it comes down to music, I really like the main heading you have of the rappers name and the slogan underneath it, it's really eye-catching also the text used makes it look more underground something i think you were going for with the feedback you got me so it's good to see you used that and keep up the working hoping to see more good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment