Sunday 23 February 2014

Cover Layout & Photoshop (the creation begins)

Now that I'm moving on to design the front cover, I started laying out the front cover using an A4 template on Photoshop with custom settings to make the page size resolution a perfect length. I started out by selecting the image I'll be using from the images I took earlier then cropping it out using the tool named "magnetic lasso" shown in this picture.


Moving on from this, I then opened up the front cover page and put up an image of the final flat plan as the background so I can begin to use that as a template to where everything will go then added a few quick random text to see if everything would fit into the image as planned. (Bear in mind the text was quickly used then was improved and edited later on)


This is how it looked with the final flat plan in the background then a few layers added on with the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment