Tuesday 21 January 2014

The survey and results analysed.

After collecting the results from the survey, It's made It easier and clear for me to know what I have to include for my future front cover for the magazine. Here is the preview of the survey.


The results were collected from an audience, numbers ranging from 20 to around 25. Here are the results.




The reasons to why I chose these questions for the survey were due to what I would need for when I need to create my music magazine. The first question on the survey was "What is your age?". The reason why I opened the survey with this question was due to knowing the audiences age range as It would help see why the rest of the questions are chosen In specific terms. The second question, "Have you ever owned a music magazine" was another important question to see if the audience who is taking the survey actually has owned a music magazine to know what I'll be asking them in the next set of questions so they can give helpful replies on how their views are towards the magazine. In my opinion the most important question I chose was what Is the main feature that sticks out for them and least in any type of music magazine. This question is important because it indicates what would be the main eye catcher to bring in an audience of a specific type of age range and genre basing it on the first question I used asking for their age. Finally the price of a music magazine is also a vital question because some people will not be willing to spend more than a certain amount of money on a magazine they do not enjoy that much or feel like they haven't achieved as much information out of it. So asking people for a specific price range would help benefit the cost of mine to be appropriate to know it's worth every penny that it's been made for.






No comments:

Post a Comment