Wednesday 19 March 2014

DPS Layout


Starting off with the DPS, I've managed to copy my DPS flat plan and put it onto photoshop so I can use this as a template to structure out everything much quicker so I know what I need to put and where I need to put it. As you can see so far in this picture I have put out the lines that i drew out and added the main heading for the DPS.

Following on from this I then began to add in more. But since the DPS flat plan that I had didn't quite fill what I needed I decided to go back to my research on the DPS and use Ideas from the magazines I looked at which were XXL, Vibe and The source and this is how the layout has changed.


As you can now see, I've changed the layout to a similar layout with professional music magazines, however to keep original I did something different which was put the music magazines logo on the left corner just underneath the text and extend the main heading through out the whole page. I also added in the issue month and year and what inspired me to do this was use my research on DPS which i got from the XXL magazines DPS. Another thing I added was an arrow graphic which followed on from the contents page to add some originality in to indicate the audience to turn the page over. I've also got online weblinks for the any of the readers that are interested to continue reading on and finding out new articles online.

No comments:

Post a Comment